i have a question on retired persons and fileing taxes
    it is important to have an answer asap and thank you much for your help
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Apr 3, 2012, 05:48 PM
    What's your question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Why did you not just ask your question, did not understand how the site works,

You don't ask permission to ask a question, you just ASK the question. Tax experts were here to help but you did not post your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy filing for seniors [ 3 Answers ]

Can we as elderly seniors on social security file for bankruptcy and get rid of high credit card debt, mobile home payments, personal loan debt?

Why are seniors mean to underclassmen? [ 1 Answers ]

The seniors in my high school are always yelling at the sophomore class because we screw around at track practice and in school, though we r better then them in track so they really have to right to yell at us?

Songs for seniors! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am currently in my final yr of studies for being a music therapist. Next semester I will be placed in a nursing home or hospital working with older adults for my practicum. I am just wondering if anyone can give me some oldies songs I can use and prepare that they know their...

Massive Cuts For US Seniors [ 9 Answers ]

December 31, 2007 IIlegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors URL's for verification of the following: 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. FAIR: : Immigration and Welfare 2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as...

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

View more questions Search