Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzieq1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Found! Small black beetle with white spots. What is it?
    I live in Colorado and I was changing my sheets to wash and found a VERY small beetle under my douvet. It is definitely not a bedbug, but I'm really not sure what it is. It was like a very small lady bug but without the split for wings. It was all black and had tiny white specks along the edges of its back. I have done a little research but haven't found anything that looks like it. Is there anyone out there that could shed some light on this mystery?
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

I don't tan but I found small brown spots on my hands. What are they? [ 1 Answers ]

I have very fair skin. If I sit in the sun more than 30 miniutes I burn. So in effect I do not tan! I just found these brown ( very small) spots on my hands.. What are they from?

Baby snake black with stripes around,white belly with black spots in maryville tn [ 1 Answers ]

Baby black snake with strips around, white belly with black spots in maryville tn

Small black beetle [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I found a small black beetle about the size of an ant in my bed. I am so scared of bugs. I stripped my bed of sheets, and pillows. But I think the bugs are coming from my light fixture above my bed? What should I do ? Someone please help!!

Expert needed. Black beetle with white markings! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I have a question about a beetle. I live in south africa, and my dad has been finding these beetles in our garden. We have looked everywhere for information and images. It is a small black beetle, 10mm, with long hairy legs (like that of a monkey beetle) it has a similar shape to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search