Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlueDragon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 10:01 PM
    "I am looking for title to an adult movie from the 70's or 80's"
    My grandfather lent this movie to me. In the movie, two women build their own sex robot they called Monster. They complete all kinds of tests to ensure they have everything right. The robot wears the women out and they pass out. He leaves the apartment and goes on the hunt for other women. I do not remember much beyond this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for title to an adult movie from the 70's or 80's [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an adult movie my grandfather used to loan me. In the movie, there are two women who are tired of the wrong men and decide to build a "robot" to pleasure them. During the movie, the women do extensive "research" to get the "robot" just right. However, there is not an...

Looking for title of Western movie circa "80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie in which indians kill all the people in a wagon train except two women which they take to their village. One of the women is a redhead and she conforms to the ways of the indians and wants to stay with them. The other does not want to stay and escapes. I...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.