Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SNielson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Looking For Name of Popular Instrumental Hip-Hop Dance Song
    Looking for the name of an instrumental hip-hop/dance song with sound effects like glass breaking, cars, etc. Need the name of song and/or artist. Thanks!
    SNielson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Never mind... found it. I Question Mark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for songs to dance to with fast beats and preferably hip hop [ 17 Answers ]

I have to make a mix for a dance I am preforming with some other girls. Anyone know any good songs? Thanks :)

Decent hip-hop/dance music! [ 1 Answers ]

So Im trying to find some decent hip-hop for a party. I like songs like "Pop, Lock and Drop It", "Walk It Out", "It's Goin Down" and "Lean Wit It". Anything with good beats and minimal cussing. Not really into the 'gangsta' stuff. Any recommendations?

Who sings this hip hop song.. please help [ 4 Answers ]

Who is the singer to the song that goes a little bit like this "EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPS" then he later sing "one to the two to the three to the four" and then says some other things that I don't remember This song came out in 2004 please help..

Looking for a Dance/Hip-Hop song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song in a store yesterday. It was a dance/hip hop song that talked about a DJ. Does anyone know what song this is and who sings it? Thanks.

Help with a Hip Hop Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio that had the same beat as "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. The lyrics I remember are Honey, I got a lot of money, you can be my nasty girl,. Help with the title and artist?

View more questions Search