Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Is it OK for a 9 year old boy and a 7 year old sleep in same room
    My ex has meet a new girlfriend and has bin taking my 7 year old girl there to sleep, but has bin putting her with her son who is 9, is this OK because I'm not happy, she doesn't even really no him
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
    If the situation makes you "unhappy" you have every right to go back to Court and ask that the Court order that your child has her OWN bed when she visits and possibly her OWN room.

You might also be able to stop the visits with the girlfriend and your child.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2011, 09:22 AM
    If this happens only occasionally I don't see where a court will take action.

You should explain to your daughter about inappropriate behavior and ask that your ex do the same for the girlfriend's son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

How Do I get A six year old Boy to sleep. [ 2 Answers ]

I babysit a six year old boy. But he never wants to go to sleep. Usually the TV, makes me tired. So I leave it on for him. But he doesn't get the least bit tired. :confused: :confused: anyy help..

View more questions Search