Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takudzwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 03:18 PM
    I want to finally live with my mom!
    Hey, my name is <removed>I am 16. My mom moved too join her. The UK 12 years ago and I am finally applying for a visa to join her. She has a work permit. I am scared I am not going to be granted this request. Help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2011, 07:02 AM
    We can't tell you whether her permit will be granted. Sorry about that.

It is dangerous to post your legal name on a site which is open to the public.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2011, 07:16 AM
    So where are you now ? Has your mom been back to visit and keep in contact over the years? Who has been keeping you while mom was gone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to live with my mom more [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 16 years old, my parents are divorced and right now I live with my dad Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. And I live with my mom Wednesday night, Thursday, and Friday and then we switch off weekends. My dad has been dating his fiancé for about 8 years now and I've never really liked her.. and...

I'm 14 and I want to live with my mom and not my dad what do I do I live in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how old I have to be to choose what parent I want to live with in the state of Ohio

How do get to live with my mom? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to live with my mother. My parents have been divorced for about 5 years. How can I live with my mother?

I want to live with my mom [ 2 Answers ]

Im turning 17 in one week and this past year with my dad has been terrible. I live with him and see my mom every other weekend. My dad and I do not get along and all the restrictions he gives me end up in arguments and not very often but sometimes abuse. I got arrested for something stupid that I...

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

View more questions Search