Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubyleeking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 10:13 AM
    After life
    My love passed on in nov 2010 he was a widower he had a loveless marriage we fell in love he said Iwas the love of his life he came through to the medium and said he loved only me and that he was always around me and that he would be there for me when my time come to pass on .since he died Ihave always felt he was near me now I don't feel he is here with me has he forgotton me or maybe he is reunited with his wife who passed 17 yrs ago .
    Thank you
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 31, 2011, 02:30 PM
    I'm sorry that you felt you had to consult a medium to feel loved by your passed husband. You obviously knew you two were in love. Do you know how easy a "medium" can cheat people like you? With all due respect, he lived his life... what more can you do at this point but continue with yours? Stay away from the charlatans. Well, either he lied to you through this medium about being with you always... of possibly he wanted to return to his other wife whom he didn't love. I think the third explanation is the best... it wasn't your husband she contacted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search