Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rassel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 10:12 AM
    How fix river rock and round gravel embeded under parking from spining tires
    There is a parking lot thatin the base coverd with river rock and on the surface with round gravel .the problem is whe cars go park there stuck and gravel and river rock run away the tires spinning,.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 12:54 PM
    That is not a good combination of parking area since you will almost always get tire spin. You need small compacted stone, usually sold as crush N run or crusher run. It is put in at about 4-6" and then compacted with a roller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix my car that is in an underground parking garage? [ 2 Answers ]

My 2004 Maxima has flat tires and a dead battery in my underground parking garage. My thinking is that the flat tires are related to needing to fix/replace chrome rims but I don't know how to go about this as a tow truck would not fit in the underground! Is there a service that would have someone...

I need to know how to fix a lcd screen mounting. [ 2 Answers ]

The screen is mounted on a round column.

Landlord Issues in Round Rock, TX [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My question and situation here is a bit difficult. I found a duplex in round rock tx. On the 5th of aug my agent who was helping me locate a place, got in touch with the listing agent for the home, advising I was interested, needed a move in date of 15 aug and we would be sending...

How to fix pea new gravel porch that honeycombed [ 10 Answers ]

My husband just poured a pea gravel porch yesterday and where the forms are didn't turn out guite right. When we removed the forms, there were holes and what looked like not enough mortar to hold some rocks together which resulted in about 3 or 4 spots with a hole not quite the size of a golf ball....

View more questions Search