Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOUTM0KW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 05:07 PM
    24. RAPHAEL (1483-1520) THE Alba Madonna
    I have a picture from the National Gallery of Art of the Alba Madonna. Does it have value?

Check out some similar questions!

The delete key and H, J, and you Keys have fallen off my Dell inspiron 1520. [ 0 Answers ]

I have the plastic bits to reattatch them but can't get it to work. The keys go back on but the tops kind of poke up and the U won't go on at all... Also when the delete key fell off there were no plastic bits is this normal or did I get messed up buying a brand new PC?

Madonna of the Chair [ 0 Answers ]

I have a painting of Madonna of the Chair, it is in a round gold color frame. There is a sticker on the back that reads Publication of Edward Gross Co. Inc. 118 east 16th st. New york Below that there is the letter G with an E and co inside it. Below that Madonna of the Chair By...

Print by Raphael [ 1 Answers ]

I found a framed print by Raphael "Madonna of the chair" Published by Edward Gross Co. based in NY. I was wondering if anyone knew what it is worth?

Need title for raphael soyer lithograph [ 2 Answers ]

I have a litho by Raphael Soyer with pencil signature and marked artist proof but no title. It is really old and authentic

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.