Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alawton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 01:45 PM
    I just received two $1 bills both from 1935. One is an E edition and the othe
    I just received two $1 bills from 1935. One is a C edition, the other is an E edition. Both have serial numbers but they both have different signatures from both the treasurer and the secretary of treasury. Neither have the motto. In nice condition, one small blemish each. Anyone have any answeres for me?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 02:02 PM

If by motto you mean In God We Trust that was not added until 1957. Answers.com - What is the value of a 1935 1 dollar silver certificate I would take these to a coin shop and get them autheticated and appraised. Henry Morgenthau, Jr was the secretary of the treasury in 1935, what signature does yours have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 dollar bills with silver certificate on them dated 1935 C and 1935 D [ 2 Answers ]

I have dollar bills 2 1 dollar bills that has the silver certificate on the top. 1 has a date of 1935 C and appears in good condition with folded creases in it. The other 1 is dated 1935 D it appears a little more worn. Just wondering if they are worth hanging on to. Thanks

Received my w'2s late-but received one and filled [ 1 Answers ]

How can I file last years 2007 and add my other w'2s from last year I received late.. from moving.. I filled one I did recive! But I recently received the last two how do I file them?

What do othe females do after a guy finishes [ 33 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for three years and we used to have great sex without protection and I would come in her but ahter sex I want to no what do other people do? I would come in her and then it would drip out and sometimes if she is on top she will let it drip onto me and other times she would...

Pending Citizenship and All othe Documents are Expiring [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for citizenship in December 2005. Passed the test, interview, etc. The National Security Check wasn't back and they said it could take 6 months. It's now been over a year and a half since I applied. My Green Card is expiring next month. I read you can get a stamp in your passport by...

View more questions Search