Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenjarvis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 08:24 AM
    Age 58 widow get 440.00 per month can I get help
    Age 58 wido get 440.00 half husbands private pension can I get any extra help
    karenjarvis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Age 58 widow what help can I get
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 08:29 AM

Check with your village hall, township office, and county human resources. You're under 62, so senior services are not available for you, but there should be other helps.

Churches in your area often will have special programs or outreach into the community.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2011, 09:32 AM

Are you able to work? People work well into their 70's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son will be 3 yrs next month, does not speak clearly and while is age mates do, [ 2 Answers ]

My son will be 3 yrs next month, does not speak clearly and while is age mates do. What is the reason for Dr. ASK ME

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Generator voltage 440 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Powermate 5000. Ran well last year in snow power outage. Pluged it in this year and lost several TV and computers. Checked all the plugs and wireing, and at last found the generator was putting out 220 on each leg of the 220, and putting out 220 on the 110 side. What's wrong?

View more questions Search