julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 20, 2011, 04:54 PM
    What is the main idea of the article?
    http://www.guelphmercury.com/living/...sociation-says
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2011, 11:03 PM
    Julie, This is the FIFTH time you have posted about this article, not to mention the numerous PM's you have sent to other members.

We will NOT do you homework for you and if you continue to post in this manner you posting rights will be seriously curtailed.

We are happy to offer help and assistance, but we will NOT do this for you.
    Show us you have attempted the work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search