Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vlat_ce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 03:03 PM
    It is a cartoon with one troll I think
    ... and it's a really really old short animated film. The troll is changing the seasons from one to another, from spring to summer etc, with a weather changing machine, but in some point of the film the machine is broken and the weathers are all mixed up summer with winter and so on... please for the name of the cartoon or some link. Thanks!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 03:12 PM

Possibly,.

To Spring (36)

more info
    & view at BCDB
    vlat_ce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 01:01 AM
    That's is the cartoon. Thank a lot!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon troll movies? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a cartoon and a small troll kidnapped a girl and took her to his place. He had drinks and the bubbles went down instead of up. The small troll was afraid of the bigger meaner trolls.

Troll Cartoon Series [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I was just talking with a childhood friend of mine and we were discussing old cartoon series of the 90's, mostly ones that never really made it. Like Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs etc... There was this one that we could never remember the name of, it was about these Trolls, they were...

Troll cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. I am searching for an cartoon I watched I was younger about 20 years ago. I thought it was a after school special show for some reason but couldn't find it. Its about trolls living under a little boys house . I think he had a sister to .I think they kid naped there cat. And took it...

Troll cartoon television movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I sow this cartoon television movie when I was young, maybe 25 or more years ago. It was about a family of trolls. There was a troll mom and a baby troll that used to hide a lot and the mother ask "where is Amp (or Emp)?"And the baby troll used to get out from his hiding and say "here I...

Magical troll cartoon movie?can't think of the name [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this cartoon movie at least 10 to 15 years ago and there are kids in my life now that I would like to show that movie. Anyway it was about good trolls there was this princess troll that was in a castle and she was rescued by a warrior troll or something like that and the troll eggs had to...

View more questions Search