Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reubengabba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 03:43 PM
    429, 19 and the word
    In a dream I saw in quick successions, the numbers 429 & 19. Then heard the word "zela" clearly. What does this mean? Can anyone please tell me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 5, 2011, 04:21 PM

How do you expect us to interpret a dream? The names and numbers only mean something to you in reality. Think about it and figure it out. Usually the answer comes with a lot of thought over several days.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal ruler word 13 inches in Word 2004? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac and just started having troubles with the horizontal ruler showing 13 inches even though the page set up is set at portrait and letter size. I've tried shutting down & restarting, changing margins on the document, making sure that the track changes isn't on. ...

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

Toshiba P100-429 [ 2 Answers ]

Just bought laptop and system date and time keep failing. Believe this is run by the bios but don't know whether a bios update is what I need to resolve this issue or is the battery on board faulty? Any offers? Cheers... :)

View more questions Search