Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Spouse earns all income and lives in NV, I live in AZ.
    My husband lives and works in NV. I live in Az and do not work. Do we have to file an AZ return since no income was earned in AZ?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 10:07 PM

No, you do not file AZ tax return unless the AZ source income is more than the filing requirements of AZ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married filing separately, spouse lives outside US: does spouse need ITIN? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is German, living in Europe full time. We got married in the US in September 2006. My husband is applying for a green card but meanwhile cannot enter the US, due to immigration rules. Therefore we have not lived in the US together...

Company earns 2,000 in net income for October and 10,000 in net sale. What is profit [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me answer these questions. 1. A company earned $2,000 in net income for October. Its net sales for October were $10,000. Its profit margin is: a. 2% (answer) b. 20% (answer) c. 200% d. 500% e. $8,000 2. Prior to recording adjusting entries, the Office Supplies account...

How does abused spouse still married due to health and lack of income leave spouse? [ 1 Answers ]

After counseling, police victim advocate and social workers, everyone says leave, but due to no recent physical abuse (tons of verbal, neglect, antagonistic mentally cruel treatment daily), and due to his income being included though we've lived separately for 2.5 years. I cannot qualify for...

If I live in va and my spouse lives in ct, where do file divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I live in va. My spouse currently resides in ct. We have been separated since feb. 2001. Do I need to get him to file paperwork in ct? Or can I file paperwork in va? Which is the best, fastest and cheapest route to take?

French income taxes -- spouse lives and works in France [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm new here, and this is my first question. I searched the previous postings and did not find a good match to my question, so here goes. I am a U.S. citizen and my wife is a citizen of France. We lived together in the U.S. for many years. Last year, however, my wife moved back to...

View more questions Search