Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a_random_guy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Why is my penis facing to the side?
    When my penis is erect I noticed that its not facing down... its facing to the left?
    Is there something wrong, should I go see a doctor? Any feedback about this would be great
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 2, 2011, 01:29 PM
    100% normal. The norm, probably. (I can't claim to have seem 3 billion penises.)
    a_random_guy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:33 PM
    So I shouldn't worry about anything then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst On The Side Of My Penis [ 7 Answers ]

About 8 Months Ago I Found A Lump On The Side Of My Penis Like A Wart But It Just Seems To Be Skin It Doesn't Hurt Its Just Like A Extension Of Skin Of The Penis It Doesn't Weep Or Anything Im Quite Worried But Im A Bit Embaressed To Go To The Docs Any Ideas

Lump on side of penis [ 9 Answers ]

I have a lump on the side of my penis It is there when it is erect and not erect I don't know what to do It is not painful to touch, but if I use my penis then it is painful. It can become swollen from use too. It is not a different colour at all

Opening on side of penis? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, recently I discovered a small hard bulge on the side of my penis, on the forskin between the shaft and the head. Its gotten bigger over the past few days and seems to have swollen up. Another weird thing is that there is a small circular opening close by where there's a fleshy bit under, almost...

Bump on side of penis [ 2 Answers ]

HI I AM 17.. I had a bump on the right side of my penis, and I poped it and it looked like water that came out it wasn't a lot. But anyway it's a scab over it now.and I would like to know should I go toa doctor or is it something I should or shouldn't worry about? Ii am african american

View more questions Search