Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan24baby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 02:41 AM
    The name of this condition
    Hello I went and seen a gyno today and he said I have cervical something? Now its not cancer but it very painful durin sex or anything and the person said when he looked at me where there is suppost to be pink skin there is a red spot and is very sore. Do you know the name of this please? I wold like to do some research on it thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Condition for the session [ 1 Answers ]

DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT S= session number P= the presence of session 1,2,3,4,5... = session order number 1 (red) or empty= attend or not attend the session I NEED: Conditional Formatting cell C29 (red background and white font)

Air condition [ 1 Answers ]

Getting condensation in one duct my unit is a heat pump an the water is dripping on the floor I have a split level house. The duct is in the celling. Thanks

Diabetes condition [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I have been dealing with this condition for about 8 years Sometime my sugar number are hi ,mid -to o.k range 180 , 140 , 123 I would like to know what else can help this condition except more medicine. Now I take a pill 2 times a day.. I'm trying to avoid the shots Any herd or remdi...

Move in condition [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that it was a law in Kentucky that a landlord had to paint the apartment before he could rent it to a new tenant. I would like to know what rights I have on the condition of an apartment. Thank you Fusco

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.