Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candycosta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 01:24 PM
    PTI
    I would like to know when you should expect to receive pti in the mail? And when I will be on it? Court says 4-6 weeks but my relitives have been on this and it took them 6 months to a year to get it.. any information would help very much Thank you.
    frankspinz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Ever find out how long it took to receive mail on your PTI program?
    frankspinz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 12:55 PM
    I just got accepted into the PTI program on Monday and was curious myself when I would get a letter in the mail when to see my PO or would they just show up at my house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violated my PTI program in Florida [ 10 Answers ]

I am living in the beautiful state of Florida and was put on the PTI program in Feb 08. Problem is on my second monthly reporting I tested positive for cocaine use. I denied using and my PO informed we that she would send the sample to the lab for confirmation. If she receives confirmation I will...

I was on pti and almost off when I was arrested in another state [ 2 Answers ]

I was going to be finished with pti in a few months when I traveled outside my state and was arrested because they said my lic was suspened and I had less than 1 oz of maryjane. They also charged me with tampering. What do I do now should I tell my probation officer in fl? Or does one state know...

Florida PTI [ 3 Answers ]

I am charged for a third degree grand theft, a felony. I want to know if I complete my PTI program, will I still be convicted of the felony? I didn't steal everything at once, so I would suppose it was be separate misdemeanors but then would I get PTI, or would I have to stay with the...

Violated pti probation in Florida 2 times [ 2 Answers ]

I have violated pti probation in Florida two times now... what will happen? Will be put on felony probation?

View more questions Search