Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 04:11 PM
    What is the name of the movie where a kid and his friends invent an imagionary camp
    A boy doesn't want to go to technology camp like his dad wants him to, so he enlists the help of an adult to help him fake a camp. Soon all of his friends want in and towards the end of the movie he has to construct different camps for a parents day.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 04:14 PM

I believe it is Camp Nowhere: Camp Nowhere (1994) - IMDb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kid camp show [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find it anywhere, or remember what it was called, but there were two guys who ran a camp and they had a moose for a mascot. They would do little segments outside, and would teach you how to make things. I have a hat with moose ears on it that I made from that show, but I cannot remember...

What was the movie: Kid on baseball team: Killed best friends' mom with a foul ball [ 2 Answers ]

The kid was a geeky scrawny thing; blonde haired with glasses. The one time that he hit the ball, he fouled it off and hit his best friends' mother in the head and she died. He exclaimed in a teary and "small kid" voice: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". The rest of the story was about the life of the...

View more questions Search