Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dra1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 05:45 PM
    I Want to Know What My Dream Means
    A man I was romantically involved with in my dream was kidnapped. I searched frantically for him for what seemed like days. When I finally found him, he was in a dark room and most of his organs had been harvested. He was almost dead, but he looked at me and started crying brown tears.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 06:13 PM

An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Helps you use what you know about your dream to find what certain things represent. You are probably best off, looking up most of the nouns in your description,and some of the adjectives. Colors and major events are important.
    cassie123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 09:13 AM
    My dream was about my close friend who lives next door and she hid her wedding from me I didn't even no that she had a boyfreind we were talking and I saw a familier bloke walk past one way and another man who I have no clue on who he is he then walked the oppisite way to the other man then my friends buzzer went and she told me she couldn't talk to me and left later on we had an argument as I couldn't understand why she didn't tell me about getting married or even about this bloke. I'm not even invited to the wedding or aloud any involvement in this wedding the next day I saw 5 of her other friends and they were going to the wedding I come in so upset and was crying. I then saw her leave for her wedding with the others and I still wasn't aloud any involvement... please help
    Honeybee10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:03 PM
    I saw a lady wearing a sexy orange dress with shoe to match in my dream, she was stand by the open door it was very bright outside. I was laying on the sofa she came toward me. I was yelling Lord Jesus name, tell her to get way from me devil. I was at my fiancé home taking a nap yesterday at 11:00 or 11:30am. That dream mean something. I can't get it out of my mind something not right at his home. It need to be BLESS.
    Honeybee10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:03 PM
    I saw a lady wearing a sexy orange dress with shoe to match in my dream, she was stand by the open door it was very bright outside. I was laying on the sofa she came toward me. I was yelling Lord Jesus name, tell her to get way from me devil. I was at my fiancé home taking a nap yesterday at 11:00 or 11:30am. That dream mean something. I can't get it out of my mind something not right at his home. It need to be BLESS.
    canitbe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 04:15 PM
    I was looking down at my bed and my girlfriend and I were sleeping every time I looked I saw us getting closer and closer to each other till we were cuddling
    shyluv1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 03:59 PM
    My dream was about my son and his girlfriend... he smacked her and she was crying really hard. I was so mad I tried to fight my son. The dream fealt so real when I opened my eyes I was really crying it felt so real!! Please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams where I can feel my teeth cracking and bubbling away in my gums, like they are stretching out my mouth then I start to feel little bits breaking off and spit them out. When I check in my dream, they are always cracked, missing and broken! It's the very real feeling though of...

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this dream means? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this dream is really confusing to me. Me, my ex boyfriend of three years (whom I'm still very much in love with) and some chick I've never met. The girl and I were talking about something (I couldn't hear, all I saw was our mouths moving. It was basically a dream on mute; I didn't hear...

Anyone think they know what this dream means? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone think they know what this dream means? SO last night I had a horrible dream I was running from someone in a hospital and when I got outside a puppy was hit right in front of me. I tried to get the car to stop before it was to late but the driver was going to fast. The puppy was still...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

View more questions Search