Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue2Sky22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 03:25 PM
    NEED help with ps3 and hooking it up to my TV
    My PS3 works great with my LG TV using HDMI. It will play both games and Blu Ray however it will not hook up and play anything on my Emerson TV. I have the universal s-video/av cord plugged into the TV. And it won't work. Has anybody ran across this issue with emerson TV or any other TV? Ive tried the hold the power button for 2 beeps but it shuts off before it beeps even once.. . Does anybody have any ideas on a fix for this?
    Would be greatly appreciated! :)
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 05:21 PM
    Is the HDMI cable still connected to the system? This will cause the system to not output anything through the proprietary output.

Also make sure that your settings aren't set to output through HDMI only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ps3 online! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have the ps3 and I'm trying to get online, when I go to set it up it asks me for my ssid I have no idea what that is can you please help me??

About the ps3? [ 9 Answers ]

OK I got a question, I got a 80GB play station 3(PS3) and when I recently opened it and was checking it out it only said I got like 74 GB (not sure but less than 80GB ) why did'nt it give me the whole 80GB ?

360 or PS3? [ 4 Answers ]

I have owned an xbox360 for about a year now. I take pretty good care of it, but all of a sudden it gets the red ring of death. So I send it back to the manufacturer and they repair it. One month later, it won't play any cd's, dvd's, games, etc. so I have to send it back again. It has ben about two...

What Is the best ps3 . [ 4 Answers ]

HI helo , I was asking what is the best car chases action game in ps3 because I would like to buy a game like that , me I don't like car racings because it's look booring to me , I would love to know if you have information about best ps3 car chases like for example DRIVER the best game and...

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

View more questions Search