Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet14ubabes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Online ob gyn
    Hi, I recently went and visited an ob/gyn because I had not had a period in a year. He gave me some medication for 10 days to begin my period and prescribed me TRI_SPRINTEC and told me to begin taking this on day 1 of my period. I am now on day 8 of my period and it is still bright red with big blood clots. I was wondering if this is normal and when should I expect my period to stop? Yesterday I cramps so bad in my stomach that I couldn't move. I had to leave work early and go to bed it hurt so bad I couldn't even eat.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 2, 2010, 10:59 AM

I don't think there is any such thing as an online doctor...

This is definitely an issue that you would need to take up with your doctor, immediately.
    sweet14ubabes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 12:06 PM

Any others?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an ob gyn free online [ 5 Answers ]

I am known for having irregular periods, I am 28 and at 16 was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. My doctor put me on birth control which made me sick so I stopped. I got a second opinion and that doctor told me there was no cyst, but it’s possible I will get them and once my period arrives they will go...

Free online ob/gyn experts [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my doctor said that my endometrium lining was 16.5 thick now ita 10.8 I have had a hysteroscopy, hystersonogram and now I don't know what to do does this mean I can't have a baby?

Ob gyn online free [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to do a Clomid challenge test. I'm supposed to have bloodwork done on day 3 of my cycle and start Clomid on day 5. Here's my problem, started spotting on Wednesday (day 25 of my previous cycle) then the spotting stopped Thursday early morning. Spotting resumes Friday afternoon around 2-3pm...

PCOS & advised to take Diane35 [ 7 Answers ]

I have PCOS & was advised to take Diane35. Last pack was FEB2010 Last period (1st day) FEB24. My husband & I decided to try conceiving. Completely went off the pill after my last pack. Til now I don't have my period. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? Is it safe to get pregnant? Should...

Free online gyn doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came off the depo shot , now I have been spotting with an odor; But I only see the vaginal bleeding is only when I use the restroom or during intercourse an also followed along with cramping in my abdomen.

View more questions Search