Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agoetz25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Trucking business, planning, organizing, leading, and controlling functions
    Setup a trunking company that delivers vegetables and other goods, with 5 employee's
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2010, 11:38 PM
    Hi, agoetz25!

If you're looking to start a business plan, you can do so here. If you do that, you'll get the best help. If you start one, I'm sure that there will be those of us willing to come along and give you suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

However, if you're looking for someone to simply come up with a business plan for you, that's not going to happen.

You know more about your business than anyone else here. So, it's only fair that you should start the business plan.

You'll get ideas as to how to come up with the business plan by clicking on the following search and then reading, studying and assimilating the information that you'll find on the sites of the search.

Trucking Company Business Plan - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Write a Business Profile for a Trucking Business? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a business profile for a trucking business?

Trucking Business [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to expand my Freight Brokerage business , does anyone have any suggestions? Any response will be greatly appreciated. I have successfully opened a Freight Brokerage business and now it is time to expand. I opened this business in October 2007 and for the past 9 months have...

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Entrepreneurs-Planning and Organizing [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for good websites that will give me information on how the "planning and organizing" stages of management help entrepreneurs compete. Thanks

Trucking Business [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy a semi truck and start my own business, but I don't know what I need to do to get started. Can you help?

View more questions Search