Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g3nby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Does the French language use an umlaut?
    Is the umlaut used in the French Language?

Is it a distorted circumflex?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2009, 11:04 AM
    Umlaut - No not naturally

Distorted circumflex - Not sure what you mean, but it does use a "normal" circumflex. Do you mean and inverted one, also known as a Caron ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if community language is my national language [ 1 Answers ]

Australian community language Urdu is my national language. Now, please tell me in this case if I want to claim these points what documents are required? Even I am native Urdu speaker.

Grandaughter of French Citizen Believes Eligible for Dual Citizenship (French/USA) [ 1 Answers ]

I recently visited my Aunt (in California) and she gave me a sparse amount of information to the effect as follows: 1.) Even though I was born in California and live in Washington State, because my grandmother was a French citizen that never naturalized American (never became and American...

I found my talent! FRENCH language! [ 12 Answers ]

Son appeler LE VISAGE Ceci est le visage qui se decouvre mon nom. La plaine, ordinaire, tout de meme. Paraitre plus dur et vous pourriez voir, ce visage vous ne dit pas la partie de moi. Il ne dit pas comment je me sens a l'interieur. Il ne vous dit pas les choses je cache. Mon visage ne revele...

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search