Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy_reyno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 02:29 AM
    After my mother passed away
    As the years go by, the more I missed my mother. How can I recover my loneliness because she died a week before her departure to visit me?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 02:48 AM

You can start but doing things she would've wanted you to do like... be happy :) All mothers want their children to be happy.

Is there something she wanted to do but she never did? Like horseback riding? Do whatever is it that she couldn't and do it for her. You'll feel a lot better afterwards.

You can also grow a plant in her honor, nurture it and keep it. Watch it grow.

You can also do more things in your life:
    -take a cooking class
    -take belly dancing class
    -take an art class
    -start going to the gym
    -start jogging
    -start sewing, knitting, crotchet...
    -volunteer at a nursing home, animal shelter...

Make a life. Live a life. The death of your mother should not be the death of you. I am positively sure she would want you to live your life.

Sarah
    joy_reyno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joy_reyno View Post
    As the years go by, the more I missed my mother. How can I recover my loneliness because she died a week before her departure to visit me?
    Thank you so much for your encouragement and things to be done that would lift me up to be happy as my mother wants me to be always.

God bless you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 07:47 AM
    I don't know how old you are... but my father wanted one of his children to graduate from college. I did that one year after he passed and I was 43. I am the only college graduate in my family. I know he is at work with me every time I clock in to work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother passed away. [ 1 Answers ]

My mother passed away in early September. The company my Aunt works for (my mom's sister) sent flowers to the funeral home. My Aunt received 3 days off work for "death in family". She called me asking why I hadn't sent her work a thank you note yet. I explained to her that they sent flowers on...

Mother Passed, Now What? [ 8 Answers ]

Years ago, My mother had a will and gave a copy to my brother and myself 50/50. She told me, a friend in Washington State, where she lives, suggested her to rewrite the will and NOT give us or ANY Family a Copy? I thought it was a little strange, and was thinking you must have better(honorable...

Mother passed [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother died just over a year ago. My Father has survived her. My sister(the only girl in family) has been helping my father w/things like social security and finances... i.e. medical bills and such. Recently, my father had told me the he receives no survivors benefits from social security. Is...

My best friends mother has just passed, [ 6 Answers ]

My best friends mother passed away this morning due to a long battle with cancer. I'm the type of person that has trouble with expressing my feelings of sorrow through words. How can I comfort him? He's currently in his home state and he won't be back for awhile, I just want him to know I'm here...

My mother passed away and didn't leave a will [ 1 Answers ]

My mother passed away this year and she did not have a will. She was living with me for the last 2 years of her life, but she has a piece of property that she and my dad owned. My mother never gained a "clear title" to the property. She purchased the land and trailer from the owner about 20 years...

View more questions Search