Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Oct 1, 2009, 07:35 PM
    A communion to feel God!
    My Greeting folks!

I read it in a book, that you gain spirituality, when you are closer to God. And there are only two paths to reach God! Or experience him. One is Meditation and other is communion with woman, i.e, having sex. Towards the climax, both, male and female could experience God, when their mind go totally blank for a split second. Now I don't want to say, 'Orgasm as a prayer'. But then again, how many of us can feel this?

I have tried once or twice, but at the final moment I forget to think anything, so I gave up. I don't know, if god exist or not, but somehow we all believe in him, and cry out his name in the times of sorrow and happiness. I also don't know the feeling of spirituality.
    If you folks, out there, have similar interest, come forward and lets discuss this out.
    Regards!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 08:00 PM

Whenever a person feels joy and peace he is in communion with the God within himself. When you do a good deed just because, not because you think you'll get something out of it, that's when the part of you that is deity is expressing itself.

The rules and limitations of the physical world do not connect me to deity, nor do they disconnect me. It is simply right there, everywhere, everything I do. Deity is about being, experiencing. It is not somewhere out there, waiting to see if I measure up so that I can be rewarded later. It is right here, with me and giving me exactly what I need all the time.

Sex to hook up with God? Sure. Then there's cooking, gardening, listening to your grandma and working on your car. The funny thing is that we can never become disconnected... We just feel that way. When our ego makes our decisions for us, we feel alone. That is the purpose of ego.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communion, should you be baptized? [ 18 Answers ]

:confused: My family has recently started going to our local christian church, communion is offered during the service. I, nor have my children been baptized, should we take part? If we should not, how do you decline? Thank you. Gina

When am I cleansed enough to take communion? [ 25 Answers ]

I am a Christian and don't know which Church I should go to. I want to take communion but don't know if I am cleansed enough for the Lord.

Id like my communion [ 9 Answers ]

I’m 20 and was christened a catholic as a baby. Due to personal reasons I never took my communion when I was a child. Id like to take it. Does anyone know if I would need to attend church before I can take it?

Can I take communion? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a Catholic and married a non-catholic. We were not marry in the catholic church. We decide that we will keep our own religion but the children will be raise as catholic. I have not take communion for 14 years since I'm with my husband. Can I take communion when I attend mass on Sunday? What...

View more questions Search