Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Evicting my brother and girlfriend from moms home
    How can we evict my brother and hisgirlfriend who have been freeloading in my mothers home for 2 years now. He is abusive verbally and physically to the girlfriend and always has been for 20 years she's put up with it, but now my poor old mom has to live with it too. What was supposed to be a 2 month stay until they found a place, has turned into 2 years, and my mother is 76 so she doesn't know what to do. They just keep saying they don't have enough money to move. This is in Ventura California. I've tried calling Elder Abuse and they can't do anything unless my mother wants them too and she's too scared to say anything against my brother.
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 22, 2009, 08:03 PM

There is nothing you can do unless your mother decides she has had enough...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting addict brother [ 1 Answers ]

We have a rather difficult situation and are getting conflicting information from different lawyers and law enforcement officials. My 45 year old brother has been living with my mother for the better part of the last 15 years. He has been doing drugs ("sniff a line now and then" in his terms)...

Stay at Home Moms [ 9 Answers ]

Would you abandon your career to be a stay at home mom?

Evicting a girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I live in one of my fathers houses as a tenant and 5 years ago asked a girlfriend & her daughter to move in. the relationship has been on the rocks for a while now and I have asked her to leave several times which she refuses to do. How do I get her out. I don't really want to involve my father...

Appreciating Stay at Home moms [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I once read a poem or saying about appreciating Stay at Home Moms and being very touched by it. I cannot find it anywhere! Wondering if anyone knows of something nice like this. Thanks.

View more questions Search