Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nguyendassler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Am I able to obtain a pharm d license with felonies
    I am currently serving probation on 2 deferred adjudfication cases until 2011 but I won't be starting pharmacy school until after, will I be able to get the license in Texas
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 06:16 PM

I do not believe so. My husband was, in fact, licensed in Texas, and there is a stringent background check.

What type of charges were placed against you? You must be of "good character" and felony charges will keep you from obtaining a license.

This is informational - Texas State Board of Pharmacy Overreaches Statutory Mandate : Texas Medical Licensing Law Blog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license? [ 7 Answers ]

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license in wahington county?

Can a convicted felon obtain a CPA license in Louisiana? [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to all. I am living in Louisiana. I was convicted of copyright infringement (downloading computer software) and sentenced to 5 months imprisonment and 1 year of probabtion. After hurricane Katrina, I realized that it was time for a career change since the company I woked for at the time...

How to be pharm.d. [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed bachlor of pharmcay in india from rajiv gandhi university... so, now I want to do doctor of pharmacy in usa... so, how many years ill have to study more in usa?? Will I get any credit of my b.pharm that I did in india??

View more questions Search