Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evileye35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Laminate flooring separating
    We just installed laminate flooring about 3 months ago, we spilled a small amount of water and Mr. Clean in one area in the middle of the floor and after 1 day the laminate at the seam has come apart from the bottom in two separate spots. Does anyone know what can be done as we have no extra flooring left and can not find the same anywhere.

Thank you
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jul 12, 2009, 05:17 PM

I would use 3m spray adhesive making sure I protected the top because its sticky stuff,spray some let it set you don't want to put the tile down when the spray is wet so let it sit a minute then roll it down real good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate flooring separating [ 9 Answers ]

My laminate flooring is separating at several seams, up to 1/4 inch especially in areas that we directly walk on. We had this professionally installed a yr and a half ago. Of course the warranty has expired on the installation. What do you suggest we do to correct this problem?

Laminate flooring transition to raised vinyl flooring [ 4 Answers ]

Installer put new 1/4' subfloor in bathroom last year when installing new Tarkett (vinyl) flooring, with a metal strip transition to existing hall carpet. Now we are installing 12mm laminate in hall, which with underlay, is approximately the same height. However, when the metal strip was removed,...

Laminate flooring [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best saw blade (tooth wise) to cut laminate flooring

Laminate flooring [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I paid a bulider just six months ago to lay a laminate floor in my lounge , six months later it has begun to rise in various places , I am very upset about this , and he's not prepared to put it right , so it looks as though I must try and fix it myself , trouble is I don't know why its...

Laminate flooring [ 1 Answers ]

I am just about to lay laminate flooring in my conservatory, unfortunately the conservatory is a hexagonal shape, I was wondering how I would get straight joins on the laminate when I get to my change of angle within the conservatory, would I need to mitre the joints or measure the angle of the...

View more questions Search