Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webweegi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Looking for my daughter. Sarah Elizabeth Navarro
    Looking for my daughter. Sarah Elizabeth Navarro. Born in Newbern NC. Last known location is Connecticut.
    TheLuverOfSorro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:49 PM

Is she missing? Or you just lost contact?
    TheLuverOfSorro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Oops nvm sorry wasn't looking at where I was. I haven't seen her, but I swear if I do I'll let you know :) keep the faith! You'll find her
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 20, 2009, 12:27 AM
    Would the age of your daughter, Sarah Elizabeth Navarro, be 29 (twenty-nine)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Betsy (Elizabeth) Greweling's Married Name [ 3 Answers ]

Betsy graduated from Mother of Mercy High School in Cincinnati in 1976. I would like to contact her via email but do not know her married name. Does anyone know her married name and/or email address?

Elizabeth Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are the differences between Elizabeth 1998 version and Elizabeth: The Golden Age 2007 They both star Cate Blanchett THanks Basil

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

Elizabeth Taylor Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, when I was quite young (too young to understand the context) I remember seeing a snippet of a Black and white movie which I am positive featured Elizabeth Taylor enticing her suitor to push his sports car over a cliff to prove his devotion to her. The look of glee on her face as he did so...

View more questions Search