Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shari werber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Muskin pool manual
    We need to get an installation manual for a muskin 15x30 pool.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 18, 2009, 12:31 PM

Request one from this site http://www.patiostore.com/Poolstore/...poolparts.html You may need to send them an e-mail with model#
    moefoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 10:29 AM
    Don't know what port is which on muskin super-sand 2 selector valve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esther Williams Pool Instalation Manual [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just Bought a used Esther Williams pool with no instalation manual. I have no idea how to install this. It's 15x24 oval about 5 years old, my biggest problem is trying to figure out how the straight sections go. Is there anyone that has a manual for one that they can email to me or just advise...

It's About a Muskin Sand Filter! [ 2 Answers ]

With in the past couple of weeks, I was given a whole pool with all the accessories that you could get, the sand filter that came with it is by Muskin leisure products. I have been looking online for any type of information on it but I have come up with nothing. There in no model# on it or...

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

View more questions Search