Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hschneider Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 01:47 PM
    MBA scholarship
    Does anyone know of any scholarships or grants for pursuing an MBA?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 10:59 AM

Sure. You can ask at the schools you are interested in. One really great program that I personally know of is at the Johnson School of Management at Cornell University (recently rated number 11 among MBA programs in the country by US News) - if you are a US citizen they have a leadership program you can apply for that pays full tuition and gives a stipend. See:

Johnson School at Cornell University - Park Leadership Fellows Program

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

QUESTION #1: I will be going back to school and will start FALL of 2009 at a Vocational School and get my Microsoft Certifications to become a System's Administrator. What type of financial assistance can I get for I am ...

Can I get scholarship in usa [ 2 Answers ]

I am in ethiopia and have graduated in bsc in mechanical engineering but I want to study another undergraduate study by taking "sat ii" and "toefl "because I am sure I can score very good. Do you think I can get addmision as a freshman and scholarship in usa ?

Scholarship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?

View more questions Search