Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Is there any way to INHIBIT hair growth?
    Basically, my hair is too thick, and there's too much of it. I want to inhibit it without the hassle of shaving, without the pain of waxing, and without the awkwardness of clinical stuff.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackja View Post
    Basically, my hair is too thick, and there's too much of it. I want to inhibit it without the hassle of shaving, without the pain of waxing, and without the awkwardness of clinical stuff.
    Hi, Ackja!

Yes, there are ways to inhibit the growth of hair. If you will click on the following link, you will find a number of sites where this sort of question is addressed.

Inhibiting Hair Growth - Google Search

My concern for you though is, where is this hair located whose growth you are trying to inhibit, please?

It's not clear as to the location in your post.

Thanks!
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 09:26 AM

Sorry, I wasn't very specific. I am male, I wish for the hair on my head to be much thinner, and I wish the hair on my body to be much thinner and grow MUCH slower as well. There's just too much of it, everywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair growth! [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is at short/medium length and I cut it around 3 months ago, I haven't cut it since because I really want it to grow but I have many split ends because I straihten it a lot. Are there any home remedies I can try or particular foods I should eat to help it grow faster and healthier

Hair Growth [ 4 Answers ]

When I am comparing my leg hair to my dads leg hair, he has a lot more hair on his legs than I do. When I look at my peers' leg's hair, they even have more hair than I do. The leg hair on my calf is not hairy at all. The lower part of my calf is more hairy then the upper part of my calf. The...

Hair Growth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have been wanting my hair to grow long FOREVER! Cutting it and using special conditioner is not working. I have heard from some friends that taking Pre Natal Vitamins makes it grow longer. I am 21 and not looking to have a baby so is this going to mess with anything it is not supposed too?...

Hair Growth [ 1 Answers ]

Can my hair grow faster, longer and thicker? can I use, buy or take anything that will double to length in double the time? I heard u can buy tablets? are they OK? do they really work? Thanks and please get back to me/x :) :) :) :)

Hair growth [ 1 Answers ]

Which product is good for growing beards fast?

View more questions Search