Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budding HR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Need an introduction letter for my HR consulting company
    Hi

Please help me out creating an effective letter introducing my HR consulting company to my prospective clients.

Regards

Budding HR
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 07:46 AM
    The following is a very comprehensive website on how to write effect letters:

WriteExpress: Letters and Templates for Microsoft Office
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Hello Budding:

In every business, there's 1) what you do... And, then there's 2) SELLING what you do. Without the selling, it doesn't matter how good you are at what you do, because nobody is going to find out.

I'm sure you're an excellent HR consultant, but if you don't know how to prepare this SALES letter, then you can't sell. That doesn't mean you're not going to be successful. It just means you need to hire someone else to do your sales.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter of HR Consulting Company [ 1 Answers ]

Please advise how to introduce my HR Consulting Company to new prospective clients.

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search