Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillip1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Red Bump on head of Penis
    Last night I noticed that I had a red bump on the head of my penis. I have never seen this before. It looks a lot like a Mesquito bite. It does not itch or hurt in any way. It is a little bigger then an ant bite would be. For the past month friends and I have spent a lot of time on the lake. I am not sure if this my play a role in it. I will say that I am in a same sex relationship. We both have been very faithful. I will admit that I can only speak for myself. This is where faith and trust comes into our relationship. Please help me to figure this out. My insurance does not kick in until Aug. I am not in a position to get see my doc at this time. Thank you.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Hopefully you have gone to a doctor by now and were diagnosed with herpes.
    Samgeisinger Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Twinkliedooter they are dumb bud dude don't swet it until you find out at the doctors you said you were at the lake maybe it was a leach bite but I hope the best of luck for you and your penis bump
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2008, 03:43 PM

Well it could be many different skin conditions including of course herpes. But I guess it could be a number of other things as well.
    Hopefully you go to the doctor and get this checked out and cured.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Bump under penis head [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bumps right under my penis head its been there for a while I'm worried it a std ,I only had sex one time can u help me :(

Scar or bump on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have just joined this site that I found off Google. I have browsed a little bit but haven't really found an answer to my question yet. I am 18, almost 19 years old and I have never had sex before. For a while now, at least 4 years I have had this small bump on the left side of the head...

Larger red bump on penis head [ 1 Answers ]

Yes about three days ago I noticed after waking up in the morning that I had a round bump spot on the head of my penis. It has a fleshy feel and is slightly raised off the skin and dark on one side like blood under the skin. It does not itch noris it sore. Has gotten a little bit bigger in last...

Bump under head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a senior in high school (17) and I have a bump under the head of my penis that comes out only after a little time after I have an erection. This is killing me because I cannot have sex with anyone or try to have a relationship with someone because I don't want to reveal this secret. I have...

View more questions Search