Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jul 24, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Data entry home based jobs
    Hello
    Does anyone know of any legimate home based data entry jobs?
    Thanks

Jul 25, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Hello anyone
    1300starlet Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 02:02 AM
    I have search the internet before... but bit sceptical about it... but I have met one before in person who's doing this home job, unfortunately she doesn't want to share it to me, fearing that she may ran out of work to do...

Jul 25, 2008, 02:19 AM
    That's not good!
    Do u think there are a few legimate sites?
    Its daunting that they all ask you for a fee.
    Also knowing its being done through pay pal doesn't necessary means its legimate eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Are there real typing / data entry jobs available for home? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am very experienced in all types of office work and very comfortable working on computers with all types of software, including Office, Excel, Databases, even Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and some Photoshop. What is the best way to find a legitimate job in these fields to work at home. ...

Home based Data entry work [ 4 Answers ]

Warm Greetings, I would like to know if any body here knows regarding online job sites. Please recommend any, if you know, moreover it should not be scam site or demanding fees. Regards

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

At home Medical data entry jobs online [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a medical data entry job that I can do at home on my computer that pays good money. I have been searching the websites for legitimate business but are hard to find. Is there any out there that is legitimate to do? Please let me know if there are any website that I can get into....

View more questions Search