Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arvin_dn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 05:48 AM
    MDS in romania
    I have completed my BDS in india.I am looking for my MDS IN ROMANIA.I want to know how to get admission into romanian medical university.romanian pg degree is eligible to practise here in inida or have to to give screening exam for that?and is that approved by european council ?can I pratcise in any of the european country\ies after my post gaduation from romania without any further test?
    akhil_yadu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 09:06 AM

I want to do mds in orthodontics and want to get proper information about it please help me out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romania [ 2 Answers ]

Are Romanians considered as whites? I know that Romania has been conquered by the huns and the turks. I am wondering. PLease let me know if you know. THanks.

Applying for a short stay romania (h1b visa expiring 9/08) planning to leave US 8/08- [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me? I am planning to visit romania on August 2008. My fiance's parents are inviting me to romania for me and my fiancé to get married over there. I am curretly holding an h1b status ( I don't have a stamped visa since I've changed my status here in the usa from G-5 to H1b ),...

What is the Monthly average salary in Galati, Romania [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me.. I was thinking of relocating next year to Galati, Romania. I live in the US. What is the monthly average salary of a registered nurse in Galati Romania. Or if you are working as a receptionest in a hotel? Thanks.

Romania [ 3 Answers ]

I need some information please. Is Romanian food very different from Western foods? PLease help. Thank you.

View more questions Search