Skipheather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Egyptian symbols
    What is the egyptian symbol for hope
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Egyptian Hieroglyphic Alphabet
    Not sure how accurate this is,but it looks interesting and might be of help to you.

EDIT:::
    Or were you looking for the "ankh"?
    Ankh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect symbols [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I try make a question mark an e with a slant on the top comes up, the period button and others don't make the correct symbols either. What can I do to change that and make the right symbols?

Arabic or Egyptian song Translation? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Moustafa Amar - Roo7i Feek Collection_-_by kibo_-_ Ro7y Feek by Mostafa Amar Its in arabic, but probably egyptian arabic since he is egyptian. Or it might not matter if its singing? I don't know because I know nothing about arabic. I bought the album and have been listening...

Typing symbols [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot find anywhere on the web how to type the symbol for trademark (R with a circle around it). Can you help me. Thank you.

Any ancient Egyptian objections to Exodus? [ 2 Answers ]

Were there ever any ancient Egyptian official objections to the Exodus account given in the Hebrew Scriptures? One would expect that ancient scholars not to mention such intellectuals like the Greeks would say something. Did they?

Egyptian berries [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know what fruits and berries were available in Ancient Egypt at about 1800 BC? Captain O.

View more questions Search