Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curiositor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 12:55 PM
    1st timer
    Hi everyone. I have a question. My girlfriend and I are both 18 and both virgins. We have been with each other since we were 15 and we are very close. We have talked about it and we have both decided that we want to become more intimate with each other (sex). I just have 1 problem. I have heard and read about girls experiencing pain for their first time when their hymen breaks. The last thing in the world that I would want to do is hurt her and I was wondering if there was any way that I could eliminate or reduce any pain that she might feel before, during and after. Thanks for any advice.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 29, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Be sure if you two are really ready, sex is a major responsibility because it leads to babies and no birth control is 100% effective.. make sure you guys think twice about it!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Chances are, her hymen broke years ago from regular activity.

On the chance that it IS there--if you've got her turned on enough, it'll only hurt for a moment, like when you prick your finger for a blood sample.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

May 29, 2008, 01:56 PM
    There really isn't a way to make it completely painless. Your best bet is to just go slow and tell her to let you know if something feels wrong or painful. You never know, she might not even have her hymen anymore. Girls can loose their hymens at any time. Not just to sex. Tampons or trauma to that area can break it too. I lost mine when I was 7 while riding my bike after it had rained. My foot slipped off the peddle and I hit the middle bar really hard. Good luck!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Maybe you both are not ready for sex??
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

May 31, 2008, 06:23 PM
    There is no way to prevent some pain by breaking your girlfriends hymen (note that it is quite possible that virgins have a broken hymen by other causes).

Do not double the (possible) pain by poor sexual behaviour - the cause of most discomfort for most women.
    Take the time for it. Make sure the girl is ready for it.
    That means : foreplay, more foreplay, and still more foreplay.
    Go for it in several steps, day by day, each time a little further.
    If you really mean what you stated, you have to put your own sexual desires last , and concentrate on the girl, and on what she needs and wants.
    If you can't, I have to agree with what Choux wrote !
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma timer [ 1 Answers ]

Need help programming my noma timer model #49550/TM151P

First Timer [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I can do a pretty good round off and my front handspring isn't too shabby, but when it comes to a aerial front-flip. It's just asking for me to bust my behind. I even managed to land on my backside doing it off a bench about a foot off the ground. I'm so frustrated because I've been trying to...

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

How to reset timer on JD 110 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a JD L110 and I would like to know how to reset my timer indicator back to zero. Is this even possible. I figured that if I disconnected the battery, it would reset, but no luck. Right now there is like a left/right arrow that keeps on blinking. Any help would be appreciated. ...

VT Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to clean out my startup list of things that don't have to load at start up so my computer will load faster since it takes close to 5 minites to start now. I know the vttimer has to do with TV in/out communication but I don't know what that means. Could someone tell me what this is for...

View more questions Search