Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anton Pittman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Stressed boyfriend.
    My first question was how do I visit people in witness protection.. I am the boyfriend trying to contact my girlfriend.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 13, 2008, 05:44 PM
    You can't visit
    To go in witness protection you have to leave everyone you love behind to save you own life
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Hey I hate to say this but you can't vist someone in witness protection my boyfriend got put in one just a few months ago and I haven't seen him since if you want more info read zachs lie and jacks run by roland smith
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 05:53 AM
    It's a 'protection programme' which means absolutely no one he knows can contact him, he can't contact anyone he knows. Otherwise what is the sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very stressed. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is pari. I am very stessed now a days... I am married and my hubby loves me and take care of a lot. But a few days ago I came to know that he talks to some girl over th pone. I asked him about it but he denied, he said he never talked to any girl... but I have her no... and I'm pretty...

In stressed, [ 2 Answers ]

He is best friend of my brother,and the one who I love him dearly. We don't talk to each other over a year , we live and work in defferent country, now I'm home for vacation, and he called my bro that he will come home for two weeks vacation , I ask my brother if he never ask any thing about me,...

I'm stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I am very tensed now a days. I love my husband very much so he does too... (as for as I know.) We were engaged for three years and used to live in different countries. He used to call me twice a day even though it was very expensive. Since after marriege we are living together. He is very nice...

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

View more questions Search