Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pharaoh_10 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 11:34 AM
    The Great Amateur Gallery
    Hi. I was wondering where can I find more about the large gallery that accepts amateur works of art (e.g. drawings, paintings, oil on canvas, sculptures, etc.). Is there Great Amateur Gallery of the World?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Around where I live, at certain times of the year depending on the weather, there are outdoor galleries where artisans of various types display their works in order to sell them. There are also what are called "flea markets" that are housed indoors and operate on a yearly basis. The ones outdoors can also be called "flea markets."

Where do you live, please? It would help to know that in order to answer your question the best.

Also, are you looking to sell works of art?
    Pharaoh_10 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Around where I live, at certain times of the year depending on the weather, there are outdoor galleries where artisans of various types display their works in order to sell them. There are also what are called "flea markets" that are housed indoors and operate on a yearly basis. The ones outdoors can also be called "flea markets."

Where do you live, please? It would help to know that in order to answer your question the best.

Also, are you looking to sell works of art?
    I live in Toonto, Ontario, Canada.

Not necessarily to sell, just to be "present" as an artist. Since I am amateur, I don't think I could "enter" the circle of those who do art for a living.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 02:11 PM
    I do know an artist in Canada who is a member of this site. I'm sure that she would be able to advise you in your concerns with displaying your work as an amateur.

Perhaps you might be interested in displaying some of your work in images on this site? I do know the threads where your work would get lots of attention. Please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book of Amateur Radio Circuits [ 2 Answers ]

Hello!1 I would like to find a book that has "old time" Tube Circuits for Ham Radio Transmitters, if there is such,does anyone know where I could obtain one? Any kind of help is deeply appreciated! Thank Everyone!! //greyeagle

Great music. Great story, too [ 1 Answers ]

I like the music tremendously! And the pictures tell the fantastic story well. We Didn't Start The Fire Make certain your speakers are turned up.

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

View more questions Search