Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aniruddh Vyas Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Body building
    What norms one should follow when one is starting with body building ?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 11:19 AM
    I'm not sure, but be sure to NOT take steroids of any kind, they cause damage to muscles, can cause emotional and mental unbalance, and will result in a shrinking of the testicles.
    mike9927 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Norms? If you're looking to get big you have to lift heavy and eat a lot. Avoid exercises like biceps curls (unless you're going for looks only). Those small muscle workouts just waste energy when you could just work them out while doing pulldowns or bench pulls anyway. Focus on the big exercises like squats, deadlifts, pullups, bench presses, and things like that. I like to do two upper body and two lower body exercises each day I work out because it forces your body to use more energy and it will help you stay lean while building muscle. But of course, all this is a waste if you don't eat right. No sugar, low sodium, and drink lots of water. Try to eat 6 times a day and get lean protein involved in each meal. Also try for three servings of vegetables as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me what you think of this setup I'm building please! [ 1 Answers ]

XCLIO Windtunnel Fully Black Finish 1.0 mm SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Item #: N82E16811103011 $109.99 GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail Item #: N82E16813128059 $89.99 EVGA 640-P2-N829-AR GeForce 8800GTS SSC 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP...

Building a new home [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions one is should the exterior plumbing stack vents be at least 3 feet above operable doors and windows.. In the bathroom a good location for a permanently installed ceiling heat lamp is where thanks new home bulider

Body Building affect contraception? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi to all you beautiful women, I'm not sure whether any of you ladies would be able to answer my question, but I have noted that many of you seem rather intelligent, so I shall ask away! My goregous man is a body builder, and I am wondering if it could affect contraception. Daniel does not...

Building a website help! [ 6 Answers ]

I need to start a website to inform about a professional service. I won't be collecting information or anything like that. I merely want four tabs of basic information, like Home, Services, Bio, Contact. Forgive my ignorance, but what do I do? If I buy a domain name, what is my next step? ...

Building PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Looking to build my own PC - Did 1st build with a very smart friend. Now ready to go on my own. Any websites out there that can help? Thanks Stu

View more questions Search