Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoomzoom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 11:56 AM
    How does this work?
    If a car dealership pays $2000/mo for approximately the first 6 months and I don't sell any cars - how will this affect me? Will I need to pay this back?
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Dec 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    That will depend on how your salary was arragned in the first place. If your on a draw against commissions, then yes you will have to pay it back. There is on "right" answer, it could be you have a salary of $2,000 or commissions whichever is highest.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:14 AM
    If you are on draw against commission, yes you have to pay back any and all money given to you that you don't earn enough commssion to pay. If you are on salary plus commission for the fist few months you don't

Most dealerships that I know of use draw against commission

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Does this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I found these new products on this website check it out. Also some of the products on the web site have hq while others don't. http://www.4derm.com/displaysingle.asp?criteria=35806&dr_id=1004L

View more questions Search