Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelandXlove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Illegal distribution of drugs.
    My boyfriend [though he does not smoke it] sells weed. He stopped for a while because he knew it bothered me. But he had been doing it for so long that he had a hard time adjusting to a real job where he earned honest money. So he has started selling it again. Should I be worried about this?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Yes! If you live with him, or are in the car with him and he has drugs, you can be jailed and prosecuted just as much as he can.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 08:01 PM
    You would be an accomplice to drug trafficking, and even if he doesn't smoke it, trafficking holds much heavier penalties than just possession of a small amount of an illegal substance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 11, 2007, 08:05 PM
    This is the same boyfriend you have phone sex with? And what the heck do you want lap dance music for when you are 15?

Get real girl and dump this loser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal drugs [ 17 Answers ]

Why should drugs be ketp illegal

What to do for a better body? W/o the use of drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

Over the Counter Drugs [ 1 Answers ]

When I have PMS and then my period, I have two medications I usually take. During PMS, my main symptom is irritability, so I take Pamprin which helps alleviate that. However, when my period comes, I get bad stomach cramps. Although the box and bottle of Pamprin says it is supposed to relieve all...

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

Help! Fingerprints on illegal drugs are mine! [ 31 Answers ]

I attended a party at an apartment complex about two weeks ago. The day after the party someone who lives in the apartments discovered a small black 35mm film canister on the ground under some hedges. It contained a small amount of meth split up in 2-3 small baggies. When I say small amount I am...

View more questions Search