Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funky1 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Should I add him?
    Last night my friend brought her cousin and he hanged out with our group.He is really friendly and cute.I found out his msn from hi5.Should I add him or do you think his cousin would be angry because when he smiled to me and I smiled back she really looked angry because she sees him cute too... but he is her cousin :s. should I add him?
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 6, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Always discuss things with your friends. i.e your friend before going to try things out with her cousin as your friends will always be there for you like you have in your signature ;) you will relise who will always be there for you :P:P me personally myself if it was me I would add them. But tell my friend first that I'm interested in the person and your just letting them know something might happen if both of use want it to happen :)

If that helps you in anyway :P:P

I find it easier if no one is left in the dark :P
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Should you add him? Did you ask him if you could? Did you talk to your friend about adding him? I realize he is her cousin but she knows more about him than you do right now. I would not add him until I talked to both of them and they said it was okay to add him, especially him. It is his name and he would have a right to know who adds him.

Aug 6, 2007, 05:11 AM
    But this friend is a bit jealous and like that.I don't want her to know I like her cousin because she'll split things
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Then talk to him and ask him. If someone added me without my permission, I would not like it. Besides, this is your friend's cousin you are talking about. She cannot date her cousin.

Aug 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
    But I think I would never see him again that's why I want to add him.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Send him a mail saying hi and put at the bottom p.s if you want to add me to msn please do would be good to catch up, that way if he adds you then your friend can't blame you can she.
    After all you are onle talking and as you say you probably won't ever see him again so what's the problem if your friend kicks off then maybe they aren't such a good friend anyway.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 06:55 AM
    U can add anyone u want.
    Start as friend, don't be too sensitive.
    Life is too short to have all those mind games.
    Will u be happier not adding him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it best to add my name to the deed [ 3 Answers ]

Both my parents' names are listed on the deed. My father is deceased, my mother (82 yrs old) is in a nursing home. Taxes are owed on the property. I & my family presently live in the home, I am in the process of catching up the property taxes. What are the ramifications of having my deceased...

How to add my name on our mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How do I add my name on the mortgage? My name is not on the title or the loan, but I have been paying for the mortgage with my husband too. Now Iwould like to add my name on the tittle. Please advise, thank you.

How to add someone to your deed [ 0 Answers ]

Thank you L. for sharing this: To add a person to a deed you must prepare a new deed with all current owners listed as the seller, and all current owners plus the new person listed as the buyer. Then you must insert the legal description of the property. All current owners must sign the deed...

How to add my name on my house [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been living with my husband for 14 yrs but we been married for 4 years. We brought the house together but my name is not on the deed? How can I add my name on it Thank Kanndice

View more questions Search