Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staremonkey Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Ready to move on
    Well it has been a hell of a summer vacation.I am a school teacher and I will definitely not be able to share what I did with my students. In case you have not read my original post, I found out my husband of 30 years has been freaking a woman for 7 years and is currently getting his groove on with a woman on his job. I want to thank everyone at Ask Me Help Desk but I think for my emotional well being I will not be posting or responding to any more questions. I have had an Aids test and it was negative, thank you God. I am going to go to a psychological counseling session on Monday and It is all about me. I colored my hair, I have lost about 10 pounds and I still hurt but hey, c'est la vie! I'm still alive and where there is life there is hope.
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jul 19, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I would hope that you would stay on the site and help others that need it, and will be sad to see you go. But I can understand if emotionally you cannot at this time. My best wishes to you in your situation. Hopefully one day you will come back.
    susiechat Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by staremonkey
    Well it has been a hell of a summer vacation.I am a school teacher and I will definitely not be able to share what I did with my students. In case you have not read my original post, I found out my husband of 30 years has been freaking a woman for 7 years and is currently getting his groove on with a woman on his job. I want to thank everyone at Ask Me Help Desk but I think for my emotional well being I will not be posting or responding to any more questions. I have had an Aids test and it was negative, thank you God. I am going to go to a psychological counseling session on Monday and It is all about me. I colored my hair, I have lost about 10 pounds and I still hurt but hey, c'est la vie!! I'm still alive and where there is life there is hope.
    I am glad you posted this because I could be going in the same direction that you have and it feels good to see you have made it. Congratulations
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by staremonkey
    Well it has been a hell of a summer vacation.I am a school teacher and I will definitely not be able to share what I did with my students. In case you have not read my original post, I found out my husband of 30 years has been freaking a woman for 7 years and is currently getting his groove on with a woman on his job. I want to thank everyone at Ask Me Help Desk but I think for my emotional well being I will not be posting or responding to any more questions. I have had an Aids test and it was negative, thank you God. I am going to go to a psychological counseling session on Monday and It is all about me. I colored my hair, I have lost about 10 pounds and I still hurt but hey, c'est la vie!! I'm still alive and where there is life there is hope.
    You have my admiration and approval for getting your life back on track! I too hope you come back here someday, since you will be able to help others who are walking the path you have walked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is ready to move in together and I'm not [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. Im 19 years old and I love my boyfriend with all my heart. We have been together for a year and a half and I want to move with him some day. The problem is that he want to move in together now. I go to communtiy college right now and I'm living at home with my family. So I want to stay at...

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

Should I be ready for another one? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship where I was cheated on.. I have been Single For a month and I have been hanging out with just about everyone. Haven't had sex since My ex dumped me.. Or right after with him.. I have been hanging out with this Friend of mine, who I've know Since High school. He is...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search