Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Love my complexion BUT I look like a grandma!
    I just love my medium complexion BUT my skin is full of wrinkles.Specially my feet... even if I do a good pedicure and take good care like oil massage there is no point .The skin on my feet looks scrambled and like a grandmas feet.Is there any ways to get rid of it? Heard about Microdermabrasion clothes... do they work? Is it available in India?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Moisturize regularly with a lotion or cream. Moisturizers improve the overall appearance of the skin and helps maintain your skin's natural moisture levels. You can also use an anti wrinkle cream that contains ingredients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and retinol to help lessen your wrinkles.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 11, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by acheybreakyheart
    I just love my medium complexion BUT my skin is full of wrinkles.Specially my feet...even if i do a good pedicure and take good care like oil massage there is no point .The skin on my feet looks scrambled and like a grandmas feet.Is there any ways to get rid of it? Heard about Microdermabrasion clothes ...do they work? Is it available in India??
    The thing is skin creams work on just that, the skin. There is so much more happening under there when you are aging. Exercising the facial muscles along with a good cream may help. Other wise all you'll have is really soft wrinkly skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Grandma worry [ 7 Answers ]

My heart is breaking, my son split from his ex 6 years ago, everything has been fine, my son has collected his 2 daughters, one age 6yrs and one is 11yrs every weekend on Friday night and taken them back Saturday night, he has been giving his ex money every week but he has recently fallen on very...

Complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Pl some body tell me skin whitening pills and wher can I get these one.Is there some side affect to use the pills? Amy

View more questions Search