Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayobee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 03:23 PM
    An introduction letter of my company
    I am an interior designer and am asked to write an introduction letter of my company to the Governor of a State.I need a very impressive letter to come up with.Please help me out,it's really urgent
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 03:31 PM
    We know nothing about your company. I urge you to write the letter (what do you want to achieve with this letter?), omit personal details, and post it here for comments and editing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Impressive means good writing. We can't do that for you.

One paragraph about your style, sense of design, knowledge of materials and products - and of course your ambition, drive, passion.
    Next paragraph, your knowledge of and interest in your (or this Gov's) state history. And everything from state bird, flower, motto to state heroine or at least how you have already researched it all in the state printing office. Google the gov and find out some interests of his or hers, and even the spouse if there is one. Ask around.

Then, sort of resume style unless they already have them:
    Education and training.
    Related and unrelated experience.
    Maybe 2 references.

All this on one page!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Company introduction letter for an IT accessories distribution company [ 1 Answers ]

Our company is in middle east doing the distribution of IT accessories like mice, cables, Laptop bags, Headsets, etc of different brands to the super markets,Hypermarkets etc. we are here for more than Twelve years and serving all major outlets over here. I would like to offer our product to a...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search