Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 12:57 PM

Yes you do have to use it daily, people that have lightened the best have been using it for many years with some additional products
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    yes you do have to use it daily, people that have lightened the best have been using it for many years with some additional products
    Maybe that's the problem, but I was so tired of being darker everday or so until I stopped. I use to say I just wanted to be one color no matter what the color I am wrong being darker after you have been brown so long don't become a lot of people. If you hear of anything that can reverse this let me know please. I am thinking about refilling my prescription and selling it plus what I have left in the other tube or can I say that with out being called a seller. Oh yeah I better take that back
    productjunkie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 11:46 AM

Who would want to be white? Colored skin is beautiful; not some ugly bleached out skin.

I'm not saying that being white is a bad thing, I mean it as: Who would want to bleach their skin out? People should be happy with who they are, no matter what.
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by productjunkie View Post
    Who would want to be white? Colored skin is beautiful; not some ugly bleached out skin.

I'm not saying that being white is a bad thing, I mean it as: Who would want to bleach their skin out? People should be happy with who they are, no matter what.
    You have it wrong, as for as I am concerned I am not dark skin to point that I want to change my color I had a chemical peel for acne to clear up my skin and the peel burned part of my face and who want to be dark in some areas and not others or you dark skin or do you even know what your talkijng about. And your right who would rather be white but another white person but no one wants to be two colors now do you understand oare you still lost.oh yeah do you work go to school wash your or eat drink look at TV. If you do all these things then your happy with who you are either
    productjunkie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 07:32 PM

I understand lightening for scars and whatnot, but lightening your skin just because you want to be white is absurd in my eyes. There are people out there with Vitilligo who either have to take innumerous amounts of treatments or lighten their up to the point where it is white; but people who lighten their skin just because they want to be white have some insecurity issues to work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening [ 8 Answers ]

Has anyone has experience using makari oralight pills or swiss whitening pills (skinbleaching.net) ? Let me know if they really work, I want to know if they're worth buying :)!!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin Whitening [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I'm new on this site and I've been looking around and I see that a lot of people have the same problem as I do, surprisingly. I am african american but due to personal reasons I no longer want to have a dark complexion. I want to whiten my skin to look as if I was born white and I...

View more questions Search