Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NazKam Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Jun 23, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I think that not helpful given to mogrann AND Fr_Chuck by NazCam were quite rude, and in flagrant violation of the site rules, because there was nothing factually inaccurate with anything they said. You can't give an not helpful for an answer that wasn't what you were expecting to hear.
    I never said it was inaccurate I don't know what happened I even clicked on helpful!! It's the website problem not mine !
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKam View Post
    i never said it was inaccurate i don't know what happened i even clicked on helpful !!!!!!!!! it's the website problem not mine !

Then why am I seeing two "unhelpful," one for each person - the website has a mind of its own?

Everything you have ever posted is now in question.
    NazKam Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Jun 23, 2012, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Then why am I seeing two "unhelpful," one for each person - the website has a mind of its own?

Everything you have ever posted is now in question.
    When I clicked on the reply button it just appeared that your answer was helpful. For the rest I didn't reply I clicked on the helpful button!! I'm not sick and that's not a lie , there is no reason for lying!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 10:53 AM
    when i clicked on the reply button it just appeared that your answer was helpful. for the rest i didn't reply i clicked on the helpful button !!!!!!!!!! i'm not sick and that's not a lie , there is no reason for lying !!!!

I've now joined the "NazKam" reddie by mistake club.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 12:23 PM
    when i clicked on the reply button it just appeared that your answer was helpful. for the rest i didn't reply i clicked on the helpful button !!!!!!!!!! i'm not sick and that's not a lie , there is no reason for lying !!!!

Listen to give a green helpful... its one click its done.

But to give a not helpful you have to put something in TWO different fields one for comment and one for source before you have to make a yet another click on submit.

You can't accidentally give a not helpful with one click. Not in the last year anyway. A long time ago that was true.

And if you did manage to do it somehow (forgetting where you were for example)... in another post in the same thread it would be nice to comment that you apologize for it would go a long way. This isn't actually written down anyplace... but with a "mea culpa" people understand. I've had to do it in the past when it was easy to click the wrong thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The sex isn't good? [ 3 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend.. Simple as that. But, when we had sex for the first time I didn't get an orgasm. I figured its cause it was my first time ever but not his and it hurt and that's just normal for a girl. But the past two times we've done it I haven't gotton one eaither. There is lots of...

Why wasn't sex that good? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend. I love her and she loves me. We have tried having sex before this but I had problems getting and keeping an erection. We had concluded that this was because we had too much foreplay. So on this occasion we still included foreplay but substantially...

When sex is too good? [ 21 Answers ]

It seems like every time that I meet a guy we become really good friends, have fun dates, and eventually we start dating. Everything is picture perfect and then we start to having sex. Now when I say sex I mean blow your mind, hot and sticky sex, and lots of it. But its like that's all they start...

View more questions Search